Saturday, February 4

❄Happy Holidays!Give The Gift They Really Want...

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
WHAT'S NEW BRACELETS MEN RINGS EARRINGS NECKLACES
Copyright ©2015 © 2017 Tiffany-Online-Store
This email was sent to sexy_back.henri@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:3615 river road, needham, ma, 2492
24:011:014 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.
27:009:010 Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
43:008:019 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.
03:025:049 Either his uncle, or his uncle's son, may redeem him, or any that is nigh of kin unto him of his family may redeem him; or if he be able, he may redeem himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home