Friday, January 5

Collaboration

Hello there, I hope receive this message in good spirits. I am Shaun Baloyi, a private investment broker with a Wealth Management compapny in South Africa. I am contacting you privately because one of my high profile clients is interested in investing investing a very substantial amount abroad and has asked me to look for individuals and companies with prospective business ideas that he can invest in. I got your email contact through an online business directory and I thought I'd contact you to see if you are interested in this opportunity. Do you or your company have new or existing projects that requires funding? If so, please indicate your interest by replying back to this email. Your response should include the executive summary of the projects, the amount of funding required for the projects and the expected ROI.

Once I get your response, we can go through the details of your projects to determine its viability and also make arrangements for securing the funding required to execute the projects.

Please also send your direct mobile/whatsapp numbers for an easier communication. Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Shaun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home