Friday, December 1

Collaboration

Hello there, My name is Thomas Nyakane but you can just call me
Tom. I am representing the interest of a certain high networth
worth politician. We are looking for partners overseas that can
manage high-value funds for a period of 5-10 years. The funds
have been accrued by the influence of the power of my
benefactor's office. He wants this to be done confidentially
hence I will be acting as his eyes and ears during the course of
this transaction.

Please do contact me if you are interested and I will explain the
business to you in detail for you to better understand the
transaction, I can assure you that this will be of mutual benefit
to all and will be executed in a legal manner. You can respond to
me on this email and I will send you a detailed explanation.
Also, provide your whatsapp or mobile number if you have one for
easier communication.

Yours truely,

Tom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home