Tuesday, August 23

WARNING LATE EDWARD'S ESTATE,sexy_back.henri@blogger.com

Hello sexy_back.henri@blogger.com,

Re:Case No 6118

I am contacting you because you share the same last name with a
deceased client of mine who died with his family a few years
ago.He left behind a lot of bank deposits with no will to mention
a next of kin.

As his recognized attorney, his bank has issued me a notice to
provide his next-of-kin within a short time.Kindly get back to me
ASAP as I want to know if you are in anyway related to my late
client so that your entitlement can be processed and paid to you.

I am trying to get this money released to you before the
government declares it unclaimed and sent into government
coffers.Awaiting your response so that I can start work with
getting your rightful entitlement to you..

Best regards,

Bar.Charles Morgan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home