Tuesday, September 5

Getting A New Toy




What makes me excited? Getting a new toy to play with. A shiny one.
Love me a phone with built-in WiFi. I hate paying for data... and here in China, even there are some affordable all-you-can-eat data plans but I really hate the speed of it. When I opened the great web browser for the first time, I found 6 WiFi networks available to use for Internet connectivity. Gotta love that. Being able to pretty easily jump on a wireless network anywhere downtown, and home. It's almost like free mobile broadband. How nice would this be while out at coffee or waiting at an airport.
The camera technology is great, 3 megapixel camera with 20 times zoom. But it's not good as my imagined before. A little disappoint. But good news is I will lunch lots of pictures maybe vlog later in here.

The music player is great, as but it doesn't have forward and backward function, that's not good enough! But with 2 Gigabyte miniSD card capacity, N80 wins a little back on it.
The screen is gorgeous. 26'000 color, 352 x 416 pixels screen, 4 times than N70. And a funny stuff is when somebody calling N80 can speak the name of he/she, a little dumb, but what I called funny!
Speaking of which...It's just 1 day since we been together. That will be a long story later.

More pictures here.
Spec. Info

1 Comments:

Blogger Online Psychiatrist said...

hello

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home